Once a surface has been cleaned we recommend the use of innovative and sustainable methods to disinfect surfaces in ways that saves on downtime for your business. These methods include:
• Electrostatic Spraying;
• UVC and
• Ozone gas.
Although we promote the use of sustainable products where possible we can also recommend the use of the more traditional approach to liquid disinfectants including the Quats, Hydrogen peroxide, AO, PCO and other proven virucidal treatments.
Crucially we ensure the services and your staff’s cleaning regimes are working. This vital information informs future behaviour of staff as well as providing real peace of mind for your organisation. We will design and implement surface testing regimes with reporting procedures using a range of methods such as:
• ATP Testing – This quick and effective test allows us to determine the cleanliness of surfaces;
• Swab Testing – Taking samples from surfaces will allow laboratory based testing to identify the exact nature of what was found on the surface; and
• Visible Verification – This involves using a disclosing solution to determine if protein residue is on a surface providing a fast and effective method in changing staff behaviour.
From our 30 years experience we know how crucial staff behaviour is in ensuring ongoing hygiene. We have effective training techniques that change these behaviours to include areas such as:
• Correct Hand Washing technique using fluorescent lotions;
• Cleaning for health (Cleaning the unseen);
• Practical solutions to avoid cross contamination;
• Disinfectant spraying using client equipment;
• Disinfectant fogging using client equipment; and
• Surface test using ATP, Swaps and disclosing solution.
A vital way to change behaviour is to show people how clean surfaces are. We employ florescence sprays or UVC disclosing lamps that are randomly/discreetly applied to hard and soft surfaces which are then monitored to ensure that an effective cleaning regime is in place.